Prostatitis is the most common disease of the male genital area, every second male after 60 years suffers from inflammation of the prostate. Too often we hear about folk remedies for prostatitis.
Treatment of prostatitis in men with folk remedies can be carried out only after consultation with an andrologist, and in complex therapy, otherwise serious complications are possible.
Treatment of prostate inflammation with folk remedies should be accompanied by a healthy lifestyle. A man should eat properly, do exercises to improve blood circulation to the tissues.
If you neglect these recommendations, folk remedies will be ineffective, and this is due to impaired blood circulation and degenerative changes in the prostate.
Treatment of acute prostatitis with folk remedies
If the patient has signs of acute prostatitis, for example, sharp pain in the lower abdomen, strong burning sensation when urinating and high temperature, poor urine flow, then you should consult a doctor. Prostatitis can be infectious and non-infectious. With bacterial inflammation, it is necessary to take antibiotics.
If you do not take antibiotics and do not use a course of medical treatment, but treat a bacterial infection with folk remedies, there is a risk of provoking severe suffocation, which can result in sepsis. It is especially dangerous to heat the prostate with an infectious inflammation, as bacteria multiply much faster in the heat.
If the patient has a recurrence of non-bacterial prostatitis, then traditional medicine prescriptions can be used in complex therapy. But not all prescriptions are allowed to be used in conjunction with medications. For acute prostatitis, the following remedies are effective:
- To strengthen the immune system and for quick recovery, it is beneficial to use freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices.
- To relieve inflammation, make microcyclists with chamomile decoction.
- Candles with propolis and cocoa butter are quite safe and effective.
- For prostatitis, pear compote without added sugar is effective.
Treatment of acute prostatitis with bath is not recommended due to a bacterial infection that may provoke a pathology; it is better to reject this method of therapy.
Treatment of chronic prostatitis with folk remedies
Chronic inflammation of the prostate is an advanced form of the disease that is difficult to treat. For more effective therapy, the use of folk remedies is recommended, but the recommendations of the attending physician can not be ignored.
The most effective alternative recipes for the treatment of chronic prostatitis:
- Healing baths. For the preparation of baths, you can use pine needles, chamomile, sage, calendula and other herbs that have anti-inflammatory effects. It is necessary to boil the grass and drain it, pour the liquid into a bowl of warm water and sit in it. The duration of the procedure is 15 minutes. Baths are performed 2-3 times a week.
- Celandine tincture, which is sold in pharmacies, helps with prostatitis. In addition, celandine is an excellent antioxidant, reduces the risk of adenoma and prostate cancer. Take the solution for 2 months, starting with one drop, increasing by 1 drop every day.
- Honey is a known anti-inflammatory agent; with it candles are made for prostatitis. To prepare the candles, honey, flour and an egg are mixed to form candles. Acquired suppositories should be injected into the rectum in the morning and evening for a month.
- Pumpkin seeds are very effective for chronic prostatitis. You should eat 30 seeds a day.
- Chestnuts have long been used for adenoma and prostatitis. To prepare a medicinal soup, you need to take the peel of roasted chestnuts. The finished product is drunk during the day instead of tea and is also used as microclisters.
- To relieve the symptoms of prostatitis, you can prepare a folk remedy with propolis, it well relieves spasms and inflammation. For the preparation of candles take 0, 1 gram of propolis and 2 grams of cocoa butter. You must be treated within 30 days.
Before using folk remedies, you should make sure that they are not allergic.
Prevention of prostatitis
Prostatitis is a very unpleasant disease, so the best thing to do is to prevent the recurrence of inflammation. The following methods will help prevent pathology:
- You should eat lots of fresh herbs and vegetables and do not forget about pumpkin seeds.
- To reduce the risk of prostate inflammation, you should drink courses of Ivan tea 3 times a year.
- It is very beneficial for male strength and prevention of prostatitis to eat a mixture of nuts, dried apricots and honey.
- For prevention, it is recommended to drink a decoction of oats with the addition of parsley juice. To do this, boil the oats until soft, then filter. To the juice is added parsley juice in a ratio of 1: 10. You should drink a decoction of 100 grams three times a day.
An important condition for successful prevention is a proper sex life. Alternative medicine specialists, along with doctors, recommend having sex on a regular basis, preferably with a regular partner. It is better to refuse lewd sex because of the risk of contracting infectious diseases.
Also, preventing prostatitis means regular visits to the andrologist, refusal of fatty and unwanted foods, alcohol. If the patient wants to prevent the development of prostatitis at home, it is necessary to do gymnastics, paying special attention to the pelvic area.
Folk remedies for prostatitis have been used by men for many centuries, but unfortunately, they are not as effective as they should be for this disease. Therefore, you should not depend on alternative treatment and neglect a trip to the doctor, such a choice will not lead to anything good.